Disability pay for accident unrelated to work in Illinois?

by admin on May 31, 2010

I suffered a severe concussion and am unable to work for the time being. This injury occurred while away from the workplace. Is there a federal or Illinois state program that allows me to collect at least part of my wages while I am unable to work and am seeking rehabilitation?

Related Blogs


Rambo May 31, 2010 at 5:39 pm

Nope. You would have needed to have your own short term disability policy in place before the accident.

Just saw your question May 31, 2010 at 5:39 pm

I sure hope not. The government isn’t supposed to be a charity.

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post:

Next post: