I have a judgment in a civil Small Claims case I won, I want to sell it, Any1 know who buys those?

by admin on September 20, 2010

Does anyone have experience with this? There was a company that would buy settlements but they are out of business now and all I can find is pre settlement advance companies but they don’t want to because it is not a personal injury.
I just want my money, if they were going to pay me I wouldn’t have had to suit in the first place.

Related Blogs


Shogun September 20, 2010 at 4:35 am


You are probably had on this. These small claim court settlements tend to be unenforceable. You need to find out what the court can do for you, which is probably nothing but send letters. It’s because it is a small claim. Even if the state took a percentage for helping you collect they would still loose money. You can make sure that the small claim settlement is filed at the court house to become a record against the individual or person, and I believe there is a way to report it to the credit bureau………Good Luck

youthpastor1955 September 20, 2010 at 4:35 am

Even if you do find someone, they will charge you a big percentage to do it. Do you want to part with that money>

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post:

Next post: