Is there anyone in the world, that could help me with my personal injury claim?

by admin on June 8, 2010

The situation is, that my solicitor dropped my case just a few months before my limit to claim expired, which now leaves me over the limitation time to claim. This was due to false information on my medical records from the N.H.S, stating that I was drunk at the time of the accident. I do have many witnesses that was with me all day that day, and are willing to contradict this in letter form, if needed. I know that there are further procedures that can be taken, but not quite sure what they are.

At the end of the day, I lost out financially, not to mention that I had physical issues for some time after the incident, and it was not my fault. Is there anyone in the world, that has any idea what legal proceedings that I can take next?

Thanks in advance, to all that helps.

Related Blogs

{ 1 comment }

NSContent June 8, 2010 at 9:21 am

This is a great question. Visit for the best advice about personal injury. They have helped a lot of individuals. Here is a blog they posted just to give you an example of a personal injury claim

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post:

Next post: