Previous workman compensation claim question.?

by admin on March 2, 2011

About 3 to 4 years ago, working for a previous employer I encountered a major back pull. The injury was reported to my employer at the time and I was sent to have my back checked out. The Dr. prescribed me muscle relaxers and that I come to back therapy. Over time my back felt better and therapy stopped.

Ever sense the pull my back has randomly acted up at time, not all that bad and I just coped with the small amount of pain.

Just recently my back started acting up and it is just as bad if not worse than the first time i pulled it and is causing me severe pain. I don’t have health insurance as of recent and was wondering if there is anything I can do to get help … of even find out if I am eligible for help. Thanks for any help.

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post:

Next post: